Monday, March 12, 2012

WHAT DOES GOD LOOK LIKE TODAY?



I'm writing a children's book, WHAT DOES GOD LOOK LIKE TODAY?    To be on shelves or spinning out there in cyber-book-land for holiday gift buying, this tiny tale is a must-read, must-see for everyone who has wondered, "just what does God look like, anyway?"    

Actually, I'm just emptying out a pocket-full of questions kids have asked  throughout my many years of hanging out with them - as a parent, a grandmother, a harvester of dreams.     Eight grandchildren have I and it's to them and for them that I stay up late and wake with the robins to get this project finished on time and in good form.        You see, I am not only the self-appointed author but the illustrator as well.     I figure if I draw one figure a day, for the next 90 days, I may meet the deadline for submission.    

So, dear readers, bear with me as I moan my way through this zany writing journey to attempt to construct such a book.    Kids are like sponges, soaking up all that's spilled around them.      My aim is to humbly place myself high enough to heaven to hear the truth about God and spill those thoughts on the hearts of our little ones.

Thanks you for letting me onto your personal screens and for listening to my trembling prayers.    


Linda Wilson, on a Monday, I think.


No comments: