Thursday, February 7, 2013

Opening the More Door


Want MORE color in your life?     Here's how my life changed from a dim future into a life of rainbows and delightful, purposeful living.    I grabbed up my dusty, dogeared Bible and got back to declaring the scripture promises found there.      No more hazy, lazy days of wondering and hoping for me.     I re-ignited my mind and heart with some of my favorite Bible verses.    It was as if I had OPENED A DOOR that had slowly closed over a particularly whiny time in my life.  

So . . .from the New Testament, I highlighted the verse from Ephesians 3,  "Superabundantlly MORE  than you could ever ask or dream of, imagine or desire."     That is the "MORE" in life when we give back our lives to God.     Imaginations soar higher, divine inspired dreams become colorful, desires dare to be born.  

I like to think I even smile more colorfully now, with or without lipstick.     Hey, this abundant, color-filled lifestyle is working for me; today I received the galleys for my newly published book, WHAT DOES GOD LOOK LIKE?       It's dedicated to my eight grandchildren and is colorfully illustrated - all in happy shades of a surprise December rainbow, quite a rare happening on Christmas Eve.   But I've found that, " With God, all things are possible."
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog